There are no documents for this event
The BMC is running a fundraising campaign from the 15-22 March 2019 to help some UK based charities that work through the medium of climbing and the outdoors. Teams from schools, universities, climbing clubs and individuals can sign up to raise money for one of the charities through one of our climbing challenges or make up their own.
The BMC Challenge ideas which can be done on a bouldering, roped or traverse wall and can also be done outside by an enchainment of routes or boulder problems for more experienced climbers.
Find the challenges here: https://www.thebmc.co.uk/climbing-4-all-charity-fundraiser
How to take part in Climbing4all
- Register HERE on eventbrite to let us know which charity you will be fundraising for and the challenge you are attempting.
- Download whichever challenge page you want below and get people to sponsor you.
- Make a team (or go solo).The challenges are meant to be done in teams, the smaller the team, the harder the challenge!
- After completing the challenge email your challenge page to: email@example.com and we'll put your names, distance and challenge you did on the table at the bottom of this article and the total raised for all charities as it tallies up.
- SHARE your pictures or videos on Twitter and Instagram: #Climbing4all. Don't forget to tag in the BMC!
- Donate to your chosen charity via the donation link beneath the charity or via a cheque with the address of the charity given at the bottom of the article.
- Certificates and prizes will be sent to all participants when you send in your challenge page.
Created by Emma Travers on