Harrison's Rocks Tree Management Project

Location of event
Harrison's Rocks, Groombridge, East Sussex, TN3 9NH [View in google maps]
Type of event
Other
Documents
There are no documents for this event
Harrison's Rocks Tree Management Project
I appreciate this is short notice but the Harrison’s Rocks Management Group are keen to get the last part of the work finished. This involves moving the remaining trunks (which should have been reduced to a manageable size) into habitat piles and used in the building of revetments.
To that end, we will be working at Harrison’s this weekend – the 26th and 27th January starting at the usual 09:30, meeting in the car park.
There will also be some revetment work to be done and some Rhodies to be bashed and treated.

If you can help out, please let me know. We need to get this last part of this year’s work completed before the sun arrives and the climbing starts!

We are also planning some revetment work at Stone Farm rocks – under Cat Wall, Pine Buttress and Face Route. This is planned for the weekend of 23rd and 24th February. (see separate entry).

Can you please let me know if you are able to help on either of these projects.

At present, the SVG website is here www.sandstonevolunteers.nildram.co.uk However, we have just secured our own domain name www.sandstonevolunteers.org.uk
This site is not live at present but will be shortly.

Thanks for your support of the SVG...

Graham.

Created by Graham Adcock on 18/01/2013 18:29:30
Last Amended by Nick Colton on 25/01/2013 11:37:10