adam's Profile

adam jeewooth

Local activist

lower darwen, lancashire 
Group(s): British Bouldering Team
adam jeewooth

Biography

I have been climbing for 7 years in april 2010, i started bouldering at boulder uk in blackburn when it opened in 2003.  since then i've been hooked!!  initially i was a plastic puller, only bouldered and was very strong but had no technique!!

fortunately i had a team of waddage climbers willing to help me!!  initially it was paul ingham and my uncle carl who helped me climb ouside.  then i eventually teamed up with ian vickers and gaz.  in 2007 i had my first day out sports climbing at malham cove with ian and gaz and did my first 7a lead- even though i didn't know what that meant.

at present time i enjoy sports climbing and bouldering around crags in britain and europe.  i have redpointed french route grade 8B+ "travese of the gods" at longridge. i have onsighted french 8a and flashed french 8a+.  i have flashed v9 "fight on black" widdop and have bouldered a couple of v11's.

i am currently a member of the british bouldering squad and intent to represent britain in the world cup competitions this year.  i gain support and sponsorship from evolv, metolious, boulderuk and climbers store (thanks guys).

my one goal in life and climbing is to climb french route grade 8c and the i will become "8c Jee"  ha ha

Most Recent Blog Posts

Recent Activity

No recent activity