Biography

<p><strong>&nbsp;I started out as a primary school teacher really interested in the outdoors and trying to convince everyone that teaching outside was the way forward.&nbsp; However, I also taught in an outdoor centre on Dartmoor.&nbsp; The experience was brilliant and I worked with many different groups of people and children instructing climbing, abseiling, mountain biking, caving, orienteering, archery, but mostly I enjoyed just walking on the moors with them.&nbsp; I have taken part in many multi sport adventure races, involving running, biking, canoeing, canyoning, over 6, 8, 12 and 24 hours, even managing to come 1st place in many of the female paired events.&nbsp; Since moving to the alps I have concentrated on gaining my international mountain leader certificate by enjoying the brilliant mountains, either by climbing, walking, biking, skiing, ski touring, snow shoeing and even starting a new passion for ice climbing.&nbsp; Working for adventurous travel companies recently has also allowed me to travel the world to places like Uganda, Nepal, Morocco and help people be aware of responsible tourism.&nbsp; I know the Austrian Alps is the place I want to be to extend my love for outdoor sports and encourage others to see the light!!!!!</strong></p>

Most Recent Blog Posts

Recent Activity

No recent activity